There are many kinds of insulation cups on the market, but the quality is uneven. Do you know how to buy a high-quality thermos cup and how to use it to drink? Tips for buying good quality insulation cups: insulation performance identification. The thermal insulation performance of the thermal insulation cup mainly refers to the tank of the thermal insulation cup. After filling with boiling water, screw the bottle stopper or thermos cup clockwise
The reason why the stainless steel insulation cup suddenly fails to keep warm may be the following:
1. Poor sealing affects thermal insulation: common vacuum cups on the market are generally water containers made of stainless steel and vacuum layer, with a cover on the top and tight sealing. The vacuum insulation layer can delay the heat dissipation of water and other liquids inside to achieve the purpose of thermal insulation. The falling off of the sealing cushion and the cup cover not being tightly closed will lead to poor sealing performance, thus affecting the thermal insulation performance.
2. The cup leaks. There may be a problem with the material of the cup itself, and there may be defects in the process of some insulated cups. There may be pinhole sized holes on the inner liner, which will accelerate the heat transfer between the two layers of cup walls. Therefore, the heat will be lost quickly. It is also possible that the interlayer of the insulation cup is filled with sand. This is a way for some businesses to make insulation cups in order to replace defective ones with good ones. Such insulation cups are still very warm when they are bought, but over a long period of time, the sand may react with the liner, causing the insulation cup to rust, and the insulation effect is very poor.
There is no way to repair the stainless steel insulation cup if it is not insulated. The reasons are as follows:
1) The insulation cup can be used for heat preservation because it is made of double-layer stainless steel by vacuuming. The vacuum insulation layer can delay the heat dissipation of water and other liquids inside, prevent heat convection, and achieve the purpose of heat preservation. The reason why the insulated cup does not keep warm is that the vacuum degree cannot be reached. At present, there is no good way to repair it in the market. Therefore, the insulated cup can only be used as an ordinary cup if it does not keep warm.
2) Whether from the perspective of environmental protection or the secondary utilization of resources, both manufacturers and sellers hope that this application function is realized for insulated cups, but handicrafts have its limitations.
3) However, it is also necessary to remind that vacuum insulation cup products should be kept when they are normally used. Especially for products like ceramic cups, glasses and purple clay pots, let alone maintenance. If they are broken, they cannot be used. Collision and impact shall be avoided during use to avoid damaging the cup or plastic, resulting in thermal insulation failure or water leakage. The screw plug shall be tightened with appropriate force and shall not be rotated with excessive force to avoid failure of the screw thread.